Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year!

Well, it's 5 days into the new year and so far every time I've had to write a date, I've remembered that it is 2016 and not 2015.  So that's a good thing......

So I won't say that I'm making a resolution to post more on this blog, because it seems 9 times out of 10 resolutions fail by the end of January.  However I will say that I hope to be able to post more on this blog.

I think part of the problem is that I feel like when I write here, I have to write a lot.  And sometimes I have a lot to say.  But sometimes I want to just say a few things and I keep it inside because I don't think to write it out here and it's too many characters for Twitter.

So I guess you could say my thought is that I will try to share things more often.  And we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment