Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Thursday Thoughts - Word for 2022

I have been giving a lot of thought towards my potential "Word for 2022."  My word for 2021 was "Hope."  I'm not sure the entire year I lived into that word.  I did try to look at things with a hopeful outlook.  Sometimes I failed.  But sometimes I was able to find the hope.  I found the hope for myself.  And I found hope for others, which helped me find my own hope.

There are still things I am hoping for, especially in 2022...because I doubt they will be coming to pass in 2021....not that many days left and some things I hope for I'd need a miracle to get by the end of the year!

So that got me thinking, maybe I should repeat my word, Hope.

But, then some things happened and I feel like God wants me to live out Hope for the rest of 2021, maybe not so much for myself but helping others have HOPE.

But, I think I will need a new word for 2022.

Me - 12/20/2021

I'm leaning towards JOY as my word for 2022.

Granted, I may not always have joy, because some days are harder than others.  Especially now.  But I feel like I can always find joy once again...through church, through music, through nature, through friends/family, through organ music, through sunsets, through singing, through seeing what God puts in my path, through people God puts in my life....

So, I think JOY will be the 2022 word.  I will try to look every day for the JOY and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment