Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Tuesday Admission - I've Been Neglectful of this Blog

It's been a minute or two since I've blogged.  My Sundays and Wednesdays would be filled with me thinking, "I need to get a photo ready to include in tomorrow's blog entry."  My Mondays and Thursdays would be filled with me thinking, "Make sure when you take a break, take time to write your blog entry."  My Tuesdays and Fridays would be filled with me thinking, "Oh man, I missed my scheduled blog.  I'd better make sure I write one next Monday/Thursday."

Sorry I've been so silent and letting so many days go by without any sort of entry.

There has been no excuse.  I could have come up with something to write. And in some cases, I had an idea.  I just didn't write.

And maybe there is an excuse.  Not that I would ever use a job as an excuse for anything.  But I do have a new job (started yesterday) while still working through some outstanding projects and things from my old job.  Which means my brain is going in about 20 more different directions than it usually does.

All this to say, sorry for being so absent for so many weeks.  Everything is okay.  I just need to remember to breathe and remember the things that I do for my own self, like writing things out.

Ice Cream after Church on 7/17/2022


No comments:

Post a Comment