Pages

Monday, October 17, 2022

Merging is an Ongoing Journey - Not Yet!

I guess I have something else to write in this series. So maybe I'll keep it around but it may not be a weekly entry.

Pretty Tree in the PUMC Parking Lot 10/16/2022

So, yesterday I had an opportunity that I haven't had in a very long time. I got to work with the youth in the church. One of the adults who works with the youth was doing a day on music and asked if some of us from choir would assist.  It was a lot of fun - and there was a lot of hidden musical talent in the youth in both instrument and vocal forms!

It has been a number of years since I worked with a youth group - probably at least 10 years. But it was a great experience. And it was fun, not just because of the subject but because of the youth and the other adults who were there. There is a mix of time for fun and time for learning and stretch breaks which lead to fun, and of course, a snack!  And we were invited back, not to talk about music but to just be part of the fellowship.

While I can't make it back for the next week and I think the following week they were meeting early for the CROP Walk for those who wished to participate, so it may be a bit before I get back. But I'm definitely considering it!

No comments:

Post a Comment