Pages

Monday, October 10, 2022

Merging is an Ongoing Journey - Should I Let this Go?

The moon above the church 10/6/22

It is no secret that I have been struggling to blog the past couple months. Some days on Monday I just don't have anything new to contribute to the ongoing merging journey series. I mean, things are still going on. My journey continues. But I don't feel like it necessarily needs to contribute to its own blog entry. And then because I don't blog on Monday it leads to no thoughts on Thursday or a feeling like I shouldn't share thoughts on Thursday because I didn't post on Monday.

So here is where I'm at.

I'm not going to give up blogging.

But I'm thinking it may be time for this series to not be so frequent.  Maybe instead of a random thought on a Thursday, if something comes up related to the ongoing journey, I should post it on Thursday as my thought and just go from there.  Sometimes I feel like in the past I have almost duplicated efforts because my thought on Thursday would have been just as good as a journey post. Except that I didn't want to wait for a Monday.

I don't know.  It is just something I'm thinking about. So that I don't feel so remiss in my postings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment