Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

Merging is a New Journey - What a Difference a Week Makes

Last week I was not quite myself and I blogged why.  Though my weekend was rough, being at church this week I could tell the difference in myself.

5/9/2021 - A Better Version of Me
I was excited to be at church.
Nature was just so beautiful, from the flowers and the trees to the sky, to the sun shining down on us.
It was great seeing everyone again, in their chairs, enjoying the service.
I felt free to get up out of my chair to dance around a bit.  Because the music just made me.
I had that feeling of being part of a large family.

Each week I feel like I am growing and growing.  But this past week was definitely a remarked improvement from last week.  I was more myself this week.  Even though I wasn't singing and was instead being a tech guide and training someone on the YouTube side of live-streaming, I still felt very connected to everything.

What a difference a week makes.

Even though I struggled this weekend - for some reason I was very sad.  I still celebrated on Sunday.  

The journey of merging continues.  Because I am always learning something.  Something that maybe I would have learned if we hadn't merged.  But something I definitely learned because we are merged.

No comments:

Post a Comment