Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Thursday Thoughts - 10 Random Thoughts

So I thought I'd share some more random thoughts that I've had over the past several months....

See Random Thought 1...

1 - My favorite spot to park and view the sunset (see above) has been torn up and stayed in the same state for a month. When is it going to change?  And be done?

2 - With COVID everything has been about not touching a lot of things in public areas, like bathrooms.  So, why isn't everything sensor-activated?  I've seen places with automatic sinks and paper towels, but not soap, or auto sinks and soap but not paper towels and no air driers in site.  There are very few places that have auto sinks, auto soap, and auto drying (paper or air).

3 - I hate the feeling I get during or after a headache when I seem to be much slower in articulating my words.

4 - I love bass lines.  (Have I said that before?)

5 - No, I am not stressed about church.

6 - I need to remember to drink more water at work.  And by "drink more water" I mean, more than 1 reusable bottle.  Or buy stock in coconut water.

7 - I had to buy a new reusable ice pack because my other packs have gone missing.  However, it froze so stiff I couldn't use it the way I wanted to.  So I have another hunt for an ice pack in my future.

8 - When I hear really good music I can't stop moving.  Though sometimes I really have to try because it may not be a situation where it is appropriate to show you are appreciating the music.

9 - I need to learn to save some of the pictures I take and not share them all to social media so I have something left for blog entries.

10 - I need to be patient and keep practicing my moon photos.  Because they are really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment