Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2022

The Last Thought of 2022

Here we are on the last day of 2022.

I thought about a lot of things I could say. And various ways to say them.

It has been a year of stress. A year of change. A year of getting even closer with friends. A year of learning. A year of music. A year of having to take more on. A year of having to start making some decisions. A year of laughter. A year with many, many, many sunsets. And other interesting photos. A year of coffee and tea. A year of trying a lot of new foods. A year of growth with my church family. A year of crafting.

There were things I so wished for in 2022 that didn't happen. But some things that did happen. I found a new doctor and as a result of medications I have significantly less migraines.  I got to see and hear 2 more huge organs. I earned a certificate in Music Ministry. I got a new job after 23 1/2 years in one position. 

I cried a lot this year and I have a feeling that won't change in 2023. But I also smiled a lot. And laughed a lot.

While there are things I wish I had done or wish I had said or wish I had the courage to say or do in 2022, it was the year it was supposed to be.

And I'm hoping that 2023 is as interesting as 2022 was - and maybe more so. And I hope to get back in a more regular routine of blogging too - because I have missed it!

The view from my back yard 12/25/2022



2 comments:

  1. Oh Jenn. You are as dear to me as my four children!!! I wish your dreams of 2023 come true! You are so loved by so many! God placed you at PUMC for a good reason. His plans are there!! Faith and Patience……love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to sign my name, but I’m sure you know who commented!!🤡🤡

    ReplyDelete