Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thursday Thoughts - Don't Want to Miss Nature

Lately I have taken to bringing my phone with me when I go to take the dog out.  Because sometimes the back yard sky is just to pretty to ignore.  And sometimes I get a great view of a bird or other animal somewhere that I can grab a picture of.

Woodpecker in the morning 2/16/2022

I just never know what will be around that I might get a good picture of!  And when I don't think to bring my phone with me, I regret it, especially lately, because I wind up missing an opportunity to take a picture of something that would turn out awesome!

I also have found that when I leave work for the day or to grab food or something, I carry my phone with me in my other pocket (when I'm wearing a jacket).  Just so I have it ready because as the days are getting longer, the sky is just so pretty when I leave.  Even if I'm not grabbing a sunset, the blue sky has just been so nice to see.

I guess I just do not want to miss what God is showing me in nature as of late.  Not sure why exactly.  Maybe as a tie-in to my course on Psalms.  Maybe because God knows I need to see it and appreciate it more.  Though I don't know the reason why, I truly appreciate what I am seeing.  Even when I miss taking a photo of it and being able to share what I see, it is still quite wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment