Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thursday Thoughts - There is Hope

We know it will eventually happen.  As the days get shorter and it gets darker earlier and earlier, we know that eventually the days will again get longer and it will be a little later each day when the skies get darker.  For me, it is also how early I have to leave the house to catch a sunset on the weekends.

Blue Skies 2/10/2022

I walked out of work last night a few minutes after 5pm.  And when I looked out, I saw a bit of a sunset through the trees and buildings.

But, I also saw a lot of blue sky!

I stopped to take a few pictures, of course.

But it really helped brighten my mood.  I had an early morning that gave me a little bit of a scare.  I had a tough physical morning into afternoon.  I felt a bit defeated.

But that blue sky really turned things around for me.

I know that we have to go through the days where the darkness is longer than the light.  And we have cold temperatures.  And we have snow and ice and slippery conditions.  However, there is hope that after dealing with that, before long the warmer temperatures come.  There is no more snow and ice.  And the days get longer and allow us to enjoy the nice weather a bit.

There is always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment