Pages

Monday, June 7, 2021

Merging is a New Journey - The Continuing Journey

My First "Merging is a New Journey" Blog Entry

I have been blogging about this merging experience from one congregation to another for over a year now.  In about a month or so, the official start of being part of the merged congregation will have reached the year mark.

So, I'm contemplating a series name change.

I don't want to end the series, because I feel like there are still more stories to tell.  But I also feel like I am at the point where it is no longer a new journey but rather an ongoing journey.  Or a continuing journey.

Here is where those who read come in.  I'm going to put a few thoughts down.  Let me know which ones you like.  Or if you think of others, let me know what you like.

Merging is an Ongoing Journey
Merging is a Continuing Journey
Merging is a Growing Journey
Merging is an Unfinished Journey
Merging is an Everlasting Journey

A short entry today, but I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment