Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Thursday Thoughts - Lemonade is Back!

Yes, it is that time again for Annual Conference.  And yes, it is time for more lemonade.  Because I can't seem to feel like it's Annual Conference without it.

Unlike last year when I bought a ton of different lemonades, I'm going to stick with a larger bottle and just drink small cups of it over Friday and Saturday.  I found, after last year, that my favorite turned out to be one that I didn't drink over the course of last year's conference.  It was weeks later when I found in a grocery store Turkey Hill's lemonade, which I loved.

However, when I went to the store last night to get my lemonade, the store I was at didn't have any. They had a type that I had tried last year and thought was okay.  And they had a lot of "light" versions which usually means artificial sweeteners that tend to give me migraines.  (And honestly, after several months now of NO MIGRAINES for random reasons except for overheating myself which is expected, I don't want to risk it.)  So I bought store brand.

Lemonade for 2022's Annual Conference

And yes, I did write on it so people wouldn't accidentally think it was for general use and open it and drink it.

We'll see how it is.  My sister says it is pretty good, so I'm hopeful.  And also, for 99 cents, it was a great deal!  This may be the lemonade I choose for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment