Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thursday Thoughts - Happy Thanksgiving!

What's interesting, as I write this a day ahead of Thanksgiving, is that looking at last year's entry, I am still thankful for many of the same things.

So I share that here below....

Thankfulness in 2020

With the following updates and additions...

  • My church family in 2021, since that is the year we are in. 
  • The continued love for all things music, especially organ music, and the time I have shared hearing it.
  • Safety through some unexpected travel, and events happening during travel over the summer
  • The beautiful and interesting skies and other nature things I have seen and been blessed to take photos of.
  • Finding ways to combat dehydration, especially while singing.
  • And the growth of my singing.
  • And probably other things that I have forgotten about.

Here's to finding more things like this!

 I wish you all a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment