Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thursday Thoughts - Music for Clearing Snow

Lately (okay, since mid-October) I have been playing a particular playlist on my iPod when I drive my car.  Doesn't matter how far I am going, the playlist plays.  And usually I forget to unplug the iPod before I turn off the car.  I do it afterwards, but if I don't plug my iPod in my car is usually playing pretty loudly whatever the default is in my car.  If I have a CD in the car, it is the CD.  If I didn't have a CD in, it's my XM radio.

Well, I have had a CD in the car.

So, while warming up my car the other day to clear it off....I got a great mix of music that was playing kind of...loudly....as the snow disappeared from my car....

Loud music for snow clearing!

I highly recommend the following tracks for good snow clearing:

Also Sprach Zarathoustra (Strauss)
Dance of the Knights from Romeo & Juliet (Prokofiev)
Dies Irae from Requiem (Mozart)
1812 Overture (Tchaikovsky)

In other words, the first 4 tracks on my Disk Two.

They are all invigorating pieces of music that really help as you brush snow off your car.

Have a musical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment