Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Thursday Thoughts - Random Observations Pt. 2

Well....I thought I'd share some more random observations today...

 

Sparkle 4/1/2021

1) Sparkle is still learning when she needs to not bark so much at me (like when I have a headache) but sometimes I get this look when she knows I have a lot to take care of and a lot on my mind, and she knows she has to be extra loving.

2) I much prefer a cold crunchy hash brown from McDonald's than a warm/hot soggy or soft one.

3) I am grateful that masks cover my face when I am embarrassed.

4) I still struggle with some of the major mistakes of my past, those I have talked about and those I have not.

5) I can't figure out why stores that so readily stocked coconut pumpkins and hearts are refusing to stock the eggs.  When they are available for purchase!

6) I think I no longer like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (Eggs, Pumpkins, Trees, etc.) frozen.  Cold in the fridge, yes.  But frozen?  Not so much.

7) I drive out of my way to Tops to buy Clearly Canadian (because they are the only store in the area who stocks it) and their single cake slices because they use whipped cream for frosting.

8) Though it takes me longer to complete it, I have found that I do enjoy crocheting scarves!

9) I have at least 8 versions of the following songs on my YouTube Listening Music playlist: Widor's Toccata from Symphony #5, The Palms, All Hail the Power Of Jesus' Name (Diadem), Christ the Lord is Risen Today, and Come, Thou Long Expected Jesus.

10) Sometimes I really need my brain to stop overthinking things.

No comments:

Post a Comment