Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Merging is an Ongoing Journey - Continuing to Adapt

It'll be a short entry today.  But one thing I have learned, which is why I'm continuing with this blog series, is that I am continuing to adapt.  Adapting to being involved with others, adapting to being part of changing plans, adapting to pushing myself vocally, adapting to changing environments, and many other things.

Sunrise on 8/6/2021

I even adapted to going on with a smile on my face after a long day on Friday August 8th, where I not only saw the sunrise but the sunset, everything in between most of which while I was on the road.  Even after a day of doing nothing, except napping, I was still tired and wanted to have another day of doing nothing.  But, I got up early with my alarm and got ready and went to church.

I think, though, even in this world we have to be ready to adapt.  People hate the word "change" or having to change.  Maybe adapt is a better word for it.  Adapting to new ways of doing things.  Adapting to how different people are.  Adapting to things you maybe weren't used to.

Being part of a merging process has helped me adapt to things a bit better.  I can't explain how because it just seems like something I've come to accept.  But I'm glad I have learned to adapt and I am able to continue to adapt as the days go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment